domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

Troubleman 5

It's the first time in my life I've truly loved someone. She's someone that I can't live without. Even one day without her is enough to make me go crazy. Even one hour without her is like a bright color... losing its color.

There was a period where we were apart. I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't know what to do without her. I realized that I can't live without her.

After meeting her, my world changed. I could see the wind. I could see the sky. I became able to see everything cleary within my heart. Even the roads we walked along aimlessly and the sky we stared up aimlessly looked like they were sparkling.

All I want is to be with her. That's all. No matter what may happen in the future, she will be the only woman for me.