~Mermaid Memories~

domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

às 13:54
Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

Quem sou eu

Carol
Pessoal, tou vendendo minhas coisas de Johnnys e afins pelo simples motivo de que não cabem mais no meu quarto!!!!!!! Todos sempre foram tratados com muito amor e carinho!!! ♥ Twitter: @mermaidka Facebook: carolina.nonato
Ver meu perfil completo

Arquivo do blog

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  novembro (2)
    • ►  outubro (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  novembro (1)
    • ►  outubro (4)
    • ►  setembro (5)
    • ►  agosto (2)
    • ►  julho (4)
    • ►  junho (2)
    • ►  maio (4)
    • ►  abril (1)
    • ►  março (4)
    • ►  fevereiro (3)
  • ▼  2009 (118)
    • ►  dezembro (3)
    • ►  novembro (2)
    • ►  outubro (2)
    • ►  setembro (4)
    • ►  agosto (3)
    • ►  julho (11)
    • ►  junho (10)
    • ►  maio (20)
    • ▼  abril (43)
      • Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn't abou...
      • ...and I was built to give youmore than I do nowan...
      • We're so closeTo reaching that famous happy endAnd...
      • Stay gold, Ponyboy...Stay gold...
      • I don’t know whyBut I’m playing this game, for you...
      • Not to say, but if you only knewHow easy it would ...
      • Sem título
      • Nobody knows it but you've got a secret smileAnd y...
      • Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a...
      • Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash / Oh baby wit...
      • Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?Do...
      • I love, love, love only you. Let's dream of bolder...
      • If I could melt your heart We'd never be apart~^^...
      • These fingers, laced with red strings. With that, ...
      • In this life, encounters and separations keep on r...
      • When my empty body starts to driftI feel like I’m ...
      • If what they say is nothing is forever, then what ...
      • Am I unwise to open up your eyes to love me?
      • 目の前に 広がった 愛しいさが消えてしまわないように 話をしよう手を繋いでるよ 繋いでるよ君のハ...
      • Insa - Hero Jaejoong Even that time when the wind...
      • Sem título
      • Really, once I graduate from college, I'll ask.Eve...
      • When the things you want to do aren't working outA...
      • Am I, the one who fell in love, the loser? Or are ...
      • Do you believe in destiny? I wonder if we can see...
      • 366 Days - HYそれでもいい それでもいいと思える恋だった戻れないと知ってても 繋がってい...
      • Sem título
      • A mathematician, a physicist, and a biologist see...
      • kindlyjust think of me kindlywarmlyif you just say...
      • RunawayThe CorrsSay it's true, there's nothing lik...
      • Once upon a time, in a far away land, a young prin...
      • Sem título
      • tomorrow, at this timewhere will you be?who will y...
      • Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me...
      • Guy on tape: Whose phone calls or visits are never...
      • Piko (Shizuoka, 15 years old): I want to discuss s...
      • I'm sorry.I love you. I don't know how much. I onl...
      • Sem título
      • "To love, to be loved, that's all.That is the rule...
      • "Who can make a rule for people who are in love. L...
      • My heart was caught in a landslide and now it feel...
      • "In order to understand each other, you have to be...
      • Why do I fall in lovewith every woman I see...who ...
    • ►  março (12)
    • ►  fevereiro (6)
    • ►  janeiro (2)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  dezembro (8)
    • ►  novembro (5)
    • ►  outubro (3)
    • ►  setembro (1)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  julho (9)
Tema Espetacular Ltda.. Tecnologia do Blogger.