11. I blame other people for things I have done.
12. I act immature when I face difficult problems or am under stress.
13. I try to see what and how much I can get away with. I push limits and stretch the rules.
22. I try to get others to do what I want by playing up to them. I act charming in order to get my way.
33. I cry easily.
38. I have an unusual way of thinking about things--for better or for worse, I put things together in my head in a different way than other people would.
44. I give in or back down when I have a conflict or disagreement with others.
47. I have high standards for myself. I need to do very well in the things that I do.
49. I have specific habits or patterns of behavior. (For example, I tap my fingers, bite my fingernails, stutter or bite my lips.)
50. I tend to get sick when things go wrong or when there is a lot of stress. (For example, I get headaches, stomach aches, throw up.)
53. I have a hard time making up my mind; I change my mind a lot.
55. I worry about not getting my share of material things, food, or love. I am afraid I won't get enough.
65. When I want something, I want it right away. I have a hard time waiting for things I want and like.
70. I daydream; I often get lost in thought or a fantasy world.
72. I often feel guilty; I am quick to blame myself, even though I might not talk about it.
78. I have my feelings hurt easily if I am made fun of or criticized.
83. I try to be independent and do things without the help of other people. I try not to rely on other people.
91. I have emotions that don't seem to fit the situation. (For example, I either overreact, don't care, or sometimes my reactions just don't make sense in hindsight.)
95. I let little problems get to me and am easily upset. It doesn't take much to get me irritated or mad.
....... I'm so fucked-up