quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

遥か
Haruka
Far far away

Translation

The view from the window unchanging
Set off for a journey out of this town
Sakura petals swayed by spring wind
Aspirations grow stronger and stronger

"No matter how lonely it will be,"
"Believe in the path you have chosen yourself"
That last line of the letter,
It's so like that person, it makes me smile

"Don't become someone who tell lies"
That is father's wish
"Even if you get hurt, shrug it off with a smile."
"It's a whole lot better than hurting others"
(Mother's love)

I remember the clouds I saw on the sky there
That time I was hiding my own pitiful weaknesses
Without knowing the sufferings of others

When I realized it, I knew
I got this far
By the support of others
That's why now it is my turn
To support others who need it

"Look straight up ahead, don't look away"
"It's okay if you're not good at it", that's father's smile
"Believing is not a hard thing to do"
"It also feels a lot better than doubting, right?"
(Mother's tears)

Good bye...
Carrying the anxieties
And expectations of reunion
I will surely realize my dreams,
So I can return home with a smile

True strength
True self (freedom)
True love
And true kindness

I've decided to find my true self
Because without knowing it, I won't be able to advance

Spring wind gently wraps
The tears of memories
I will surely realize my dreams,
So I can return home with a smile

Good bye...
I won't get scolded as much, but
I will be at your side anytime
I will return home with a smile

No matter how lonely it will be
We will carry on
Because I will surely return home

Memories flutter in the wind
I will become your pride

Well then, I'm going